Tuesday, 3/16

The plan is for dad to be moved to the center at Emory tomorrow between 11 and 1- we’re praying the transition goes smoothly. The Lord has worked a miracle with dad starting to improve and we are so grateful. We’re continuing to pray for a miracle that he gets off the vent for good, gets so much stronger in rehab, and for Jesus to fully heal him so he can be at home soon with us. Thank y’all for praying!

One of the awesome things I forgot to mention in my last post is that the other day when I was visiting dad, he was holding my hand and I was leaning in close to him to try and hear what he was saying. He pulled me closer to him with his hand and I realized he wanted to kiss my cheek. He did that three different times. it was so so sweet. A daddy's girl right here for sure. This pic. was taken right before my dad walked me down the aisle - this is one of my favorite pictures and favorite moments. I remember my dad saying to me: "I told you you'd meet the right guy and here you are." And, he continues to tell me that again, and again, and again, along with his awesome, awesome smile. (: 



Comments

  1. So glad he is starting to get stronger! Let’s keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that brings tears to my eyes. I love my own father so much so I can imagine how touching that must have been. :) Praise God for the miracle He has done in Tom's life so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2/22 Update

Wednesday, 4/14

The Big Day! 8/31/2021