2/23

My dad's vitals are good. They are thinking the tracheostomy will be sometime tomorrow (Wednesday). 

Thank you so much for surrounding the doctors, nurses, and my dad in prayer that this goes well and provides an opportunity for his lungs to fully heal so he can recover. Your love, support, and prayers mean the world. 

Thank you, Lord, for going ahead of my dad and for guiding the doctor in the surgery, for it going smoothly, and for opening my dad's lungs to breathe well so he can gain strength and recover. Thank you for being with my dad, right there with him. Lord, please put your healing hand on him. In Jesus' name, amen.

"The Lord Himself goes before you; he will be with you. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2/22 Update

Wednesday, 4/14

The Big Day! 8/31/2021