(Scroll down for the most recent update.)
I love this picture. I love my dad's smile in it. I love my family, and that we're in Destin- one of our favorite places in the world. I also love that Brooklyn and Bates are standing right in front of dad. I'm reminded of when they were fighting for their lives in the NICU in 2011 and how the Lord made a way and how they're thriving now. Lord, would you make a way for my dad? Lord, would you heal him? Would you be his strength? Would you help him fully recover? Would you strengthen him and heal him with your powerful hand? Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Thank you to each of you for caring and praying for my dad. It means so much to us.
 
"Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." Jeremiah 32:17



 

Comments

  1. Thank you, Linsey. Your dad and the whole family are in our prayers - also his doctors for their expert care. Mindy K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mindy. That means so much to us.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Linsey. You amaze me with your ability/knowledge to convey the situation to all of us where we can understand. Praying for all these specific requests for your dad and the nurses, Drs, therapists, techs- all people who se him lists Praying for your

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, 4/14

2/22 Update

The Big Day! 8/31/2021