Tuesday, 3/30

They did a trach. collar trial two days ago which basically is like a nasal canal with oxygen and the vent is turned off so my dad does all the work. My dad did wonderful and all his numbers stayed the same. They only try it for 15 minutes at first. They did it again yesterday and he did it for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I'm so thankful he was able to do that which makes him stronger. Praying he can do it for longer and longer periods of time so he can get off the vent completely soon. 

Comments

  1. This is good news! I'm glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH good news, sweet friend!! I prayed for you when I was at the hospital last weekend. Thinking of you all <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Liz thank you so much. I hope y'all are doing well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2/22 Update

Wednesday, 4/14

The Big Day! 8/31/2021